Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menopause?


Vikki

They say it is impossible for a woman to conceive once she has entered menopause. My friend was just told she is in menopause, and she is devastated beyond belief. She was trying to have a child. Have you ever heard of women conceiving after menopause?



Alberto

A friend of mine went into early menopause. She then conceived a year later!?!?!? Get a second opinion maybe. But definately get her to start on Chaste Tree Liquid. It can help to regulate hormones. Check out the HERB section of: http://www. marilynglenville. com/infertil…Chaste tree (aka agnus castus) is a very powerful herb & underestimated. Also try Cascade Cream - rub on tummy where ovaries are. I used both of these (Cascade for 6 months & Chaste tree for 12 months). They cured my pcos symptoms & I have a baby! I noticed them starting to work after only 3 months tho!! Once I stopped using them my cycle was always regular (before then I only ever got my cycle once or twice a year - if that).You could get both these items from a naturopath - otherwise try health shop or google them on the internet as I'm sure you can buy online. Let me know how she goes - don't lose hope!



France

Unfortunately once you are in menopause you stop ovulating and stop having period.... I don't know your friend's age but she could consider donor egg.... that if she is approved for the program base on the test they will recomend your friend to do. Good luck to your friend... I know how that feels from personal experience.... I am currently working with GIVF(www. givf. com) and I was matched with a donor in 2 months....



Woodsville
Cridersville
Carpenter
Tetlin
Spartansburg
Lucerne Mines
North Bay Shore
Flowing Wells
Longville

No comments: