Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Do women give up after menopause because they can no longer get any?


Cristopher

Or is it because they no longer have sex drives?



Roselee

The second. You may think it's the first, but post-menopausal women must not be that bad if Helen Mirren is named Sexiest Women Alive.



Jarrett

no eggs means, less hormones... less sexual desire... = NO SEX.... LMAO



Carole

I think they "can't get any" before menopause - aren't they at least in their late 40's by that time?



Dirk

Oh, you guys have NO clue.



Jeffry

I don't personally know any post-menopausal women who can't get any. My husband can't keep his hands off me, and my sister's boyfriend (22 years younger than she is) seems just as besotted with her as he has been for the last 20 years. My best friend's boyfriend seems pretty keen on her as well. I can however confirm that some women's sex drive diminishes after the menopause. This is certainly true of me.



Sunland Park
North Troy
Kirkpatrick
Shoemakersville
Ballwin
Williams
Two Buttes
Staples
Saltillo

No comments: