Sunday, September 18, 2011

How I Lost 22 Pounds Without Suffering From Hunger

Once I realized that my size became far away from my usual 12 size, I had been having for the past 7 years. I had to do something with it and of course, the way out was losing weight. My personal successful story of weight loss is minus 10 pounds in 3 months. The thing is that I never had problems with my appetite, and instead of doing any sports, I would spend my leisure time lying on my sofa and reading some book. Besides, I had a bad habit, which is eating dry food.

In order to make my weight loss more effective, I decided to create the following plan to keep to:

 1. cutting on a daily calorie consumption;

 2. increasing of physical activity;

 3. encouraging myself and staying cheerful.

So, step number one.

When having a sedentary lifestyle on average a person burns around 2100-2300 calories per day. The whole point is not to consume more than 1500 calories, so that the body started burning fat storage.

No comments: