Friday, June 17, 2011

Secrets Of Sexual Addiction Review – Turn Your Woman Into a Sex Goddess!

If this is your first adult relationship, then let me break in down for you. First, you date. Then you have plenty of hot sex. Then you have OK sex. Then you have sex on your birthdays and anniversary. Then you go home one day and find out that your gardener is doing some trimming in your bedroom.

It's only natural to want to have plenty of sex, so why do some women seem to let their interest fade away over time? Do you want to know what Secrets of Sexual Addiction has to say about this problem?

You see, Secrets of Sexual Addiction literally teaches you how to get your woman hooked onto your body, so much so that you will never ever have to initiate, beg, bribe or coerce your way into having your way with her.

Before I read this book, sex was all about plenty of foreplay and even more foreplay. And by foreplay, I don't mean oral sex. I mean plenty of expensive dinners, plenty of cuddling while watching movies starring Julia Roberts and Reese Witherspoon and a whole lot of answering whether or not she looked fat in certain lingerie (what is the point if it is all coming off anyway?).

Boy, was the foreplay before the actual foreplay a whole lot of work!

Don't get me wrong, I love playing with my woman but sometimes, I wish that Christine would just jump me once in awhile. Just once in my lifetime, I think it wouldn't be too bad to have a beautiful woman pull my clothes off and have her way with me, don't you think?

Wouldn't that be every man's fantasy?

Then I started reading Secrets of Sexual Addiction just for fun and man, was I glad that this book didn't suggest that we go out on even more lobster dinners and perfume shopping. While does niceties did get a woman turned on, it simply isn't enough. The difference between doing those things and doing the things in this book is that this book really knows how to get a woman horny.

Women may seem complicated, but the truth is that they are just like us men! All they need is a little incentive, a little hint or gesture to get them all riled up and ready to do the dirty deed.

If you would like to know how a simple kiss can turn your woman into a sex goddess, then log on to http://bit.ly/BuySecretsOfSexualAddictionSafelyHere and improve your sex life today!

 

No comments: