Monday, April 25, 2011

What are the symptoms of menopause after a hysterectomy? only the uterus was removed?


Nadene

I had my hystorectomy 9 years ago. I have been ok but for the last 2 weeks my nipples are very tender. What could that be?



Coletta

please visit my blog for articles including those about menopause and how you can prevent it im just too lazy to copy and past them back here they are in detail and quite long konstantin. co. nr



Neva

Hon, you need to address this problem with your gynecologist immediately. If you haven't done so recently, I would insist on getting a breast exam and mammogram done. Since you are stating this is a fairly recent development long after your hysterectomy, it is definitely cause for concern. I hope you find only good results. Good luck!



Minidoka
Crivitz
Annandale
Weiser
Pineview
Orchard Homes
Cedar City
Menifee
Walla Walla East

No comments: