Thursday, April 28, 2011

Could menopause and pregnancy have the same effects?


Gidget

Missed my period, am two weeks late. Not a sign of being pregnant. My periods have been irregular as I grow older. Could this be it or am pregnant? No spotting either. No breast tenderness as I do when am approaching my periods either, with just a little bit of cramping for two weeks now. Are EPT's reliable, and which is a reliable brand?



Jamison

Yes...they are often confused constantly! In fact I watched a Baby Story (I believe) about one woman who never knew she was pregnant, mistaking it all for just menopause. EPT's are reliable. I always used that brand.



Rochell

http://sexafter60.explore-me. comyou will find answerits good site :)



Ravena
Alta Sierra
West End-Cobb Town
Coalinga
Repton
Egg Harbor City
Ulm
Newsoms
Colonial Heights

No comments: