Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can i go through menopause at 32 years old?


Bettyann

I am 32 years old.. About 5 years ago I had an IUD put in and my periods stopped. I had the IUD removed in December of 2005 and got pregnant in Feb of 2006. After I had my baby I got another IUD and then a little while later had my tubes tied. So I haven't really had a period in 5 years. I am having symptoms of menopause. Could I be going through menopause this early?



Eura

Yes, you could be going through early onset menopause. There are even gals in their 20's that are going through menopause. You need to go to your doctor and ask for a FSH blood test. This test will tell your hormone levels and what stage of menopause you are in. If you have symptoms then discuss the treatments with your doctor.



Danita

yes you can i was 30 years old when i did now i am 46



Penrose
Empire
Potomac Heights
Stewartville
Knightsen
New Knoxville
Judith Gap
Scanlon
Mahomet

No comments: