Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What is the best thing to help my menopause??


Freddie

Everymonth I struggle with hot flashes and migraine headaches. Sometimes worse than other times. This month was the worst. I really suffered and I felt so nausiated. I really need help understanding this because this is all new to me.



Chadwick

Menopause is a stage in life when a woman stops having her monthly period. It is a normal part of aging, marking the end of a woman's reproductive years. Get enough calcium. A woman going through menopause needs 1000 mg to 1500 mg of calcium a day. Avoid excessive amounts of salt to reduce bloating associated with hormonal changes. More information and remedies at http://useinfo4.blogspot. com/



Pricilla

Im a student of chinese medicine and know it works excellent (chinese herbs and acupuncture) with menopause. My aunt told me she couldn't have gotten through menopause without her acupuncturist. Here is a site you can locate one near you (make sure it says they specialize in women's health issues)www. acufinder. com Be well!



Anja

Multiple possible solutions, suggest you go to links and start doing the research. There are both natural (flaxseed, hot cohosh) and pharmacutical (HRT) solutions.



Audrie

my gynocologist told my mom about chinese medicine.. hers stopped!!



Sand Fork
Ada
Mount Pocono
East Orange
German Valley
Wood Lake
Lismore
Pillsbury
Holiday Heights

No comments: