Monday, March 21, 2011

Why do some women choose to ignore the fact they are starting the early stages of menopause?


Bart

I am 48 and have been in the early stages for a few months. I am having very few and minor symptoms. I have the infrequency of a period (which is now almost non-existant), occasional night sweats, but overall everything else is pretty normal. My libido is quite functional, my mood is always the same (I have always enjoyed laughing and smiling). So am I in a larger percentile than the medical professionals would lead us to believe?



Mose

No women wants togo through menopause so if they can avoid the systems then I don't blame them. But every woman will go through it no matter whatGood luck



Lorenzo

because they are scared of being old.



Redbird
Dadeville
Rohrersville
Rozel
Cullowhee
Pebble Creek
Kosciusko
Claypool
Youngsville

No comments: